The Business of Being an Author: Provide Services



Desire to help others

When you find success, I believe you have a duty to teach. Be willing to share information, experiences and things you have learned to help someone else be a blessing to others. Like with most things however, it comes at a cost. Fortunately with me, it comes at a discounted cost which allows me to help more people year in and year out. 

I offer services and personally set out to help at least 50 people per year through teaching them and showing them how to Tell their Truth. That is how I measure myself annually and the metric in which I use to determine if I am helping enough people. What I charge is a fraction of the cost of what other, less accomplished publishers charge for such a service. Typically this level of knowledge and information cost anywhere between $2,500 to $5,000. I provide my clients real life experience, real life earnings and real life hardships that come with being an author. I also equip them with the necessary tools and strategies necessary to find success in whatever genre they are writing in.

I am proud to say, that as a result, I have birth several new up-and-coming authors and I am looking forward to seeing the kind of imprint they will leave on the world. 

If interested in telling your story take advantage of this great offer. Feel free to email me at chrissainjr@gmail.com. You can also connect with me on social media or visit www.chrissain.com

  • How to choose a book title
  • How to develop your concept
  • How to identify your target audience
  • How to set up book tours
  • How to become a speaker
  • and much more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#UrbanYoungProfessional - Street Smart * Book Smarts * Common Sense

Chamillionaire: How He Could Afford That ‘NBA Finals’ Courtside Seat And Much More!!!

Why I Became An Investor