God Did It!!!



Top 40 under 40

To be recognized as "Top 40" by the Grand Rapids Business Journal for the third time in four years is humbling. I am speechless. Just goes to show how faithful God is. How good God is and how he will use the least qualified to do the most. I am humbled. I am thankful. 

As a young man who has always been overlooked, counted out, doubted and shunned, I truly believe God is simply making a statement. He is making a statement to the world. Daily I strive to be a living and walking Billboard for the Kingdom. He desired all along to make my name great. I simply desire to show the world how good God is. With each achievement, I will continue to give God the praise and the honor. Its not me…its Him.

God Did It!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#UrbanYoungProfessional - Street Smart * Book Smarts * Common Sense

Chamillionaire: How He Could Afford That ‘NBA Finals’ Courtside Seat And Much More!!!

Why I Became An Investor